3 Best ways to pay your Amazon Credit Card Bill
The Amazon shopping Credit Card gives you a bigger buying power in the world’s shopping sites. The Global retailer, Amazon, has something for everyone; moreover, providing a bevy of financial benefits.
Amazon Store Card can be used in any Amazon store/ site. Hence, cardholders can enjoy an interest-free purchase for a year or 6 months from all third-party sellers/ retailers.
In the same vein, Amazon Prime store card users can earn up to 5% in Amazon Reward Points/ credit statements. After using your card, Amazon has a payment option for you. This enables you to make your payment at the right time.
Amazon Credit Card Login
- visit the official webpage
- Enter your Amazon Credit Card Login details correctly,
- Click the sign-in button
You will be automatically taken to your account online.
How to make your Amazon Credit Card Payment Online
Do you want to pay off your Amazon balance or make a payment? Any requires you log in to your account at the Synchrony Bank Amazon Online Credit Centre. Follow the steps below to make your Amazon payment.
- Log in to your account and tap the “Payment” option,
- Select “Make a payment”.
- For one-time/auto payment, select “Enroll in Recurring Payments”.
- Identify your payment type: Statement Balance, Current, and Minimum by clicking on it.
- For an auto payment mode, enter the following:
- Your check account number, financial institute (bank), and your routing number in the given spaces.
- Or set up your recurring/ auto payment by entering your bank info. Agree to terms/ policies.
- Review info to certify they are correct. Also, review the terms to be sure you want to agree to them.
- At this point, you can click on the “Submit” button.
How to pay your Amazon Credit Card by phone
You can call a Synchrony Bank Agent or get auto payment services by phone. Just follow the guidelines below:
- Call Synchrony Bank on 866 634 8379.
- Wait for the prompts or press 2on your keypad.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN. This helps the system identify your account.
- Follow the guidelines/ prompts on the screen to complete your payments
How to make an Amazon Credit Card Payment by Mail
Synchrony also accepts mail payment. Therefore, you can pay via mail; although the mail order can take an ample of 5 days to be received. For your Amazon Synchrony Bank mail payment, follow the steps below:
- Make out your money/check order to Synchrony/Amazon.
- Attach your remittance form with your payment and fill in the amount to be paid.
- Encrypt your receiver’s address as
Synchrony / Amazon
P.O. BOX 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013.
When is my Amazon Credit Card Bill due?
As an Amazon cardholder, your bill cycle comes within 23 days of the last payment. Amazon may not place charges on users who pay off their balance upon the due date. Whereas, you can be charged a sum of $35 if you fail to pay off the balance on the due date.
Furthermore, the above payment procedures do not apply to Amazon Reward Visa Signature Cardholders. Moreover, the Amazon Visa Card is financed and supported by Chase Bank.