Do you wish to get a sponsored visa to Canada for free?
Do you know you can get a sponsored visa to Canada for free?
On this page, we are going to walk you through the simple ways how to get free sponsorship visa to Canada.
But you have to read through this write-up to get these tips.
Hence, without delay, let’s get started.
However, if you have Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident,
Who is your relative, spouse, married partner, or child who is above 18 years living in Canada?
On the other hand, if you don’t have anyone in Canada,
Don’t beat yourself up because there is some other way you can get a visa sponsorship to Canada free
We will explain that at some point in this article.
Canada Visa Sponsorship Program
Canada is one of the best and most divine countries in the world.
It is seen by many as a safe haven for those seeking a new start and greener pastures.
On the other hand, it is also one of the most peaceful countries in the world today.
However, each year, Canada creates over 100,000 job void slots for immigrants and citizens.
Hence, if you find a job is your deal, you can always move to Canada to get one.
Thousands of immigrants move to Canada every year through diverse immigration programs not to mention sponsorship from close relatives, family members, partners, and even employers.
It is not very easy getting a sponsor in Canada as there are few persons who are fit to sponsor you to Canada.
Canada understands the importance of family that is why family sponsorship has come into existence.
With this program, Canadian citizens and permanent residents who have families staying outside Canada are allowed to bring their kith or kin and family members to Canada.
Who is Eligible to Be a Canada Visa Sponsor?
Only a handful of persons in Canada are allowed to sponsor you to Canada.
These persons include; your close kith or kin of family members.
However, these relatives must be Canadian citizens and also permanent residents residing in Canada.
A married partner or your spouse who is a permanent resident or citizen, and by extension an Employer in Canada who wishes to hire an foreign skilled worker who is in the express entry pool.
However, the employer must first ensure that no Canadian citizen or permanent resident can fill up the vacant position.
What are the Requirements to Become a Sponsor?
To become a sponsor in Canada
- You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident right now staying in Canada.
- Have enough funds to sponsor your relative or partner.
- On the other hand, Proof of financial resources is most often required so do well to provide one.
- Be at least 18 years and above
- If you were at one time sponsored to Canada, you are not allowed to be a sponsor.
- If you have one time sponsored a family member and failed to meet to needs to be a sponsor.
- You must put in the paper an agreement to financially support your relative, partner, who you wish to bring to Canada.
- The agreement stretches for as long as 20 years, based on your relationship with who you are sponsoring.
- Show proof that they have not been in any way subject to the community or social help except if they are disabled.
- If you have been convicted for a serious crime in Canada before or right now, you are not in line to be a sponsor.
- You cannot sponsor more than one person to Canada.
- So if you have sponsored a kith or kin before or a family member, you will not be suited again.
- If you have received an immigration loan and you never paid it back, or you made a late payment, you may not be allowed to sponsor again.
How to Get Free Sponsorship Visa to Canada
Here are the simple ways to Get a Sponsor in Canada
Family Sponsorship Canada
Canada allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to bring their loved ones to Canada for a family get-together through the family sponsorship program.
Eligible sponsors are able to sponsor;
- Spouse, common-law, or conjugal partner
- Dependent child
Steps to sponsor your loved ones to Canada
- After you meet all that it takes and show all the documents needed, your next move is to apply to sponsor your loved one to Canada.
- Visit Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website or Office and request a sponsorship form.
- Fill up the form suitably, and provide correct info.
- Pay all necessary application charges including processing fees, right of permanent residence fee, and biometrics fee.
- You can pay either on the IRCC website or their office.
- After that, you can now mail the filled form back to IRCC and await a response.
Application Charges or Fees You Should Pay
Family Member: Application Charges
Dependent Child: Sponsorship Fee $80Processing Fee $80
Spouse, Parents, Grandparents, and Relatives above 22 years: Sponsorship Fee $80Processing Fee $480Right of Permanent Residence $495
Relatives under the age of 22 years: Sponsorship Fee $80Processing Fee $80Right of Permanent Residence $495
Employment Sponsorship Canada
This is another great way to get sponsorship to Canada if you have no kith and kin in Canada. And I am going to show you the best ways to go about it.
Canadian employers and companies are allowed to hire foreign workers when they are short of workers.
And also, if there are no Canadian citizens or permanent residents who can fill that position.
The hard task here is finding a Canadian employer in favor to hire you because the certificate from your country may not have value in Canada or at least to the employer.
However, read on to know how to get an employer to vouch for you.
How Do I Find An Employer To Sponsor Me to Canada?
You may not know, but there are many Canadian employers out there even in your countries that are right now choosing foreign workers.
You just have to look in the right place.
Find a Canadian embassy in your home country, visit them and seek an answer if there are in vogue businesses choosing foreign workers,
Or if there are job fairs right now being held by businesses based in Canada for your region.
Some universities in your home country may also hold career fairs every now and then which may include Canadian companies.
So, try to seek an answer if any fall in your degree program.
There are also companies and outright programs in Canada through which Canadian employers can hire blow-in or foreign workers in Canada.
So as to tie in with your Canadian employer in the making, who will most likely sponsor you.
However, make sure you try to apply for these programs.
Programs that Connect You with Potential Employers
- Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants Program
- Federal Internship for Newcomers Program
- Canadian Immigrant Fair
Companies that Connect You with Potential Employers
- Hire Immigrants
- Immigrant Employment Council of BC
- MOSAIC Employment Services: Career & Job Fair
- Canada’s Best Diversity Employers.