Pursue your studies in the USA. Good news! Harvard Academy Scholars Programs are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
Harvard University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for postdoctoral research studies. Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 67,000$.
Each year four to six Academy Scholars are named for two-year appointments. The Academy Scholars Program identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the start of their careers whose work combines disciplinary excellence in the social sciences or law with a command of the language and history or culture of countries or regions outside of the United States or Canada.
Their scholarship may elucidate domestic, comparative, or transnational issues, past or present. Academy Scholars are expected to reside in the Cambridge/Boston area for the duration of their appointments unless traveling for pre-approved research purposes.
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral / PhD
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Law and social science
- Program Period: Three years
- Deadline: October 01, 2021
Harvard Academy Scholars Programs provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 67,000$.
- If selected before earning the Ph.D., the Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 31,000$ until awarded the Ph.D.
- This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage.
- Some teaching is permitted but not required.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University Scholarship
To be eligible for Harvard University Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Recent Ph.D. (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Those still pursuing a Ph.D. should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars. If you have completed a Ph.D. program, the Ph.D. completion date must be within three years of the October 1 application deadline. For applicants applying for the October 1, 2021 deadline, you must have completed your Ph.D. or equivalent after September 30, 2018.
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship?
Please follow the following important steps to avail Harvard Academy Scholars Programs:
- A cover letter that succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including a list of publications
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- A copy of your Ph.D. program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as PDF documents
Also, Apply for Melbourne Research Scholarship
To know more about Harvard University Scholarship, please visit the official website: