Best Buy is as old as any other store with quality standards. Best Buy as an over 50 years standing store has quite a lush of experiences. The electronic store is also known as a music store changed its name in the 80s, 1983 precisely.
From an interaction held with the then CEO, this is due to the changes or addition in sorts of goods sold. In this respect, Best Buy added to its services; home appliances and VCRs. In the same vein, what becomes more admirable about Best Buy is its fancy line of products, warehouse stores, and commission-free staff.
Furthermore, in recent times, Best’s customers can buy and pay conveniently. If you ask why this is, I will say it’s simply because Best Buy can now boast of more than 1,250 shops in the streets of the US.
Best Buy Credit Card Options and Rewards
In this context, Best Buy customers can discover some ways of paying up with their vendor. Best Buy presents “A retail version” that works at Best Buy stores. Also, a “Visa-branded Best Buy credit card” can be accepted everywhere as Visa. Moreover, both options are issued by Citi Bank with flexible monetary options and a Best Buy reward.
How to make a Best Buy Credit Payment
In addition to a credit card option, Best Buy has other various options of payment mode. Hence, you either pay with your phone, texts or even by mail. Therefore, we‘ll make a practical analysis of each method on this page. Keep reading to learn more.
How to make a My Best Buy Credit Card Payment Online
- Visit the Citibank website for your Best Buy Sign Up page.
- You‘ll be required to sign up with your username and password (Security codes), last 4 digits of SSN, card number, and full name.
- Once your registration is approved, you can log into your Best Buy account online with your ID.
- Now this enables your payment to your Best Buy Account. At this point, get handy with your Bank Routing number and your Checking Account Number.
- Moreover, note that you can activate an alert tone and manage your account completely. These, however, serve as an addition to the Best Buy offers besides making an online payment.
How to make a Best Buy Credit Card Payment by Phone.
Citibank offers you a mobile means of making payments. You can contact a toll-free auto system at (888 574 1301). More so, customers are advised to have their account number and bank routing number handy. Also, with a payment check.
How to make a Best Buy Credit Card payment by Text
The option is quite convenient. You can pay by text when you have some recharge on your phone. This is because, your service provider charges you for the text, unlike the toll-free call. Here is how to do it:
- Text PAY to 819641 with your phone to your Best Buy account.
- A response showed you will demand you verify your identity with respect to your account.
- Indicate the amount to be paid as required and the account source for your payment.
How to make a Best Buy Credit Card Payment by Mail
To pay by mail is quite fine. Anyway, the recipient’s address may depend on the type of credit card being used for payment.
If you’re paying a My Best Buy Credit Card Account by mail, send payment to:
My Best Buy Credit Card Payment,
P.O Box 9001007,
Louisville, KY 40290 1007.
To pay your MY Best Buy Visa bill, make payments to
My Best Buy Visa Card Payments,
P.O. Box 78009,
Phoenix, AZ 85062 8009.
For those making late payments either on a Best Buy credit card and wants it to arrive the next day, the below address is for you:
Attn: Customer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Lane,
Building 9, Suite 910,
Louisville, KY 40213.
For My Best Buy Credit Card payment address:
My Best Buy Credit Card Overnight Delivery/Express payment.
Payment with Visa-branded Account:
Pay to my Best Buy Visa Credit Card Overnight Delivery/ Express payment.