Here is exciting news for you. Citi has released a credit card that adjusts to the customer’s spending habits. Also, customers have lots of bonus inceptions using the new Citi Custom Cash Card.
However, as your spending needs change per time, Custom Credit Card has a way of topping up your wallet with 5% cash inceptions. This moreover, leads you to the topmost eligible spend categories. Furthermore, customers spending can range from the grocery level- restaurant-select streaming- travel plus. Let’s take a better look at the spending list categories.
- Gas stations,
- Grocery stores,
- Select travel,
- Also, Select transit,
- Select streaming services,
- Drug stores,
- Home improvement stores,
- Fitness clubs,
- Live Entertainment.
Getting started with Citi Custom Cash Card
To get started with Citi Custom Credit Card,
- Visit www.citi.com/customcash,
- Click the “Apply Now” button on the official site.
- Your command as to the above will open up a form for you on the screen.
- In the form, you are expected to fill in some personal details which are in regard to your signup. Here are the lists of things to be filled and submitted.
- First name and Last name,
- Home Address and Social Security Number (SSN),
- Date of Birth and US Citizen Certificate,
- Mobile Phone Number, Email Address.
- Online Security Details (Username and password);
- Annual income,
- Monthly Mortgage/Rent payment.
- Click the “Terms and Conditions” button. Without which you may not be allowed to proceed.
- After reviewing terms, scroll to the “Agree” button if you are satisfied with the company’s orders. Else, you may not have to proceed, as not agreeing to the terms will hinder further procedures.
Highlight on the Citi Custom Credit Card
- No annual fee/ charges.
- Only 1 Citi Custom Credit Card account per customer.
- Redeem your points for cashback as a direct deposit or statement credit.
- Low APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months.
- Earn 5% more on your cashback and on your top eligible spend category. Earn up to $500 spent on each billing cycle and up to 1% thereafter.
- You can earn $200 as cashback when you spend $750 on the purchase within the first 3 months. That is after opening an account with Citi Custom Credit Cash at citi.com/customcash.
- In the same vein, you will receive your bonus offer of 20,000 “Thank You” points. That is for redeeming $200 cashback.
- Pay 0% Intro APR for 15 months from the day of your account opening. Thereafter, receive 13.99% -23.99% credit-based worthiness.
- Also, pay 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months. Ranging from the date of first transfers if they are completed within 4 months of account opening date.
- More so, pay 25.24% APR for cash advances.
- Again, 13.99% to 23.99% range for Citi Flex Plan.
- Late payment charges are up to $40, while
- Returned payment charges are up to $40.
More Citi Custom Card Info
Know that your Citi account spending pattern is well taken into the record. Therefore, you don’t need to manually select, enroll or change the reward category to earn a Citi Custom Cash. Also, you may not change your Citi category to get inception or cashback.
Similarly, new cardmembers will receive a cashback of $200 after spending $750 within 3 months of account opening. Again, introductory Rate of purchases and balance transfers will be available for 15 months after opening an account with Citi Custom.
In addition, your “Thank You” points can be redeemed as cash backs. They can as well be redeemed as direct deposits, checks, or statement credits. More so, you can also redeem points for Gift cards, charitable donations, and travels. Hence, shop with points at Amazon.com and more.