As a Harbor Freight employee, you can access your paystub details, working schedule, and benefits information at MyHFT Ultipro Login. Moreover, Harbor Freight has made the company information accessible for all Employees all day long. Hence, you can access Harbor company profile from your computer, mobile devices, and smartphones.
How to access MyHFT Login
Know that Ultipro is solely in charge f Harbor’s payroll information online. Therefore, Harbor Freight manages her online benefit/payroll information using Ultipro. This is to say that users have to login through MyHFT Ultipro login, thereby taking the steps below:
- Visit www.myhft.com,
- Enter your username,
- Enter user’s password,
- Click the “Login” button.
Users’ ID and Password Details
If you are a Harbor Freight employee accessing your account for the first time, enter the login codes as below:
First, enter your user ID. However, many don’t know what their user ID entails. Your user ID is the combination of your first name initial, and your last name initial. In addition, your employee number (located on your paystub) and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
Furthermore, your MyHFT temporary password is the last 4 digits of your SSN. However, after you access your myhft.com, you will be prompted to change your password.
In the case of a forgotten password, you can click the “Forgot password” link when you log in. Take the following steps to get started:
- Enter your username. In the case where you have forgotten your username, you can contact your System Administrator for Assistance.
- Also, enter your “Reset” link if you have received a “Reset” link code. In addition to this, you can enter your “Access/ Reset link” code, if any with your username.
MyHFT Ultipro Details
As a Harbor Freight employee, have you taken out time to know what HFT have for you? There are lots of features available at Harbor Freight login, www.myhft.com. Therefore, without having to visit HR/Payroll department for changes on your HFT account, you can manage your stuff online. Here are lists of things you should be able to access as an HFT worker:
- Company News: This comes first as it covers most events to be featured.
- Open Enrollment
- Your personal working schedule: Other staff working schedules inclusive, but can’t be viewed without their permission.
- Payroll and Paystub, e.t.c
Harbor Freight Employee Login HR Benefit Info
26541 Agoura Road.
Calabasas, CA 91302
FAX 805 384 2866
HTF Customers’ Service Center
Monday to Friday
10am- 8pm EST
Also, 9 am-7pm CST, and
7am – 5 pm PST.
You can give a toll-free call on 1888 328 3186.
Make Reference at myhft.com