MyIndigo Platinum Credit Cards offer users the best quality services ever. Access online payment, online transactions, and Indigo online account management with MyIndigo Platinum Credit Cards. How? Keep reading to find out simple ways to get on with Indigo.
How to do MyIndigo Card Activation – New Cardholders Activate Indigo Card at www.myindigocard.com
The Indigo Platinum wishes to help new holders activate their cards. That is why users will receive an activation email. Moreover, the MyIndigo Platinum Cards can best be activated at the Indigo MasterCards Portal. This helps to serve users better. More so, you will need to activate your card with these guidelines, to help Indigo give you a better delivery.
MyIndigo Credit Card Account Sign Up – Indigo Online Access
Let’s help you activate your card here:
- Visit myindigo.com at URL,
- Did you see the “Registration” button? Clack to get started.
- Enter bank account digits.
- Details like date of birth, SSN will be required. Enter info where needed.
- Tap “Next to “Continue”. The next page leads you to processes for your signup.
MyIndigo Login at www.myindigocard.com
- Activate your Indigo Platinum card by signing in to your Indigo account.
- Visit myindigocard.com
- “Secure login” click the option.
- Enter security password and username,
- Log in to account.
Logging in to your Indigo account is the first step in activating your Platinum Card. Indigo must have sent you an activation email with your credit card serials. Visit the signup link to signup card with card serials.
Forgot Password- Forgot your username or password help
A forgotten password can cause a delay with Indigo Card Activation. Quickly reset the password here.
- Firstly, Visit the homepage at myindigocard.com.
- Also, Signal help with the “Forgot your Password?” space.
- On the next page, MyIndigo wishes you supply them with the following:
- Lastly, Account username, Last 4 digits of account figures, SSN, and DOB. Submit request after filling in contents.
Indigo Card pays online- Online payment via myindigocard.com login.
Indigo wishes for a snappy service for users and so refers to the online payment system. Besides this, users can pay via mail or contact an agent for mobile payment. However, Indigo MasterCards only charges a percentage of users’ balance ($25) on monthly basis to keep their services going.
Make payments through MoneyGram, Mail check order.
But the online payment will suit Indigo services better. Not minding, the Indigo Credit Cards website is available always for user’ access. You can log in to your Indigo account for an auto-renewal. Also, Indigo has a secured portal for users’ details and so, ensures an online monthly debit as users pay.
Indigo pay by phone
Indigo has mobile access for payers. Contact 866-946-9545; FAX: 503-268-4711.
Indigo pay by Mail
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, or 97076 4477.
Indigo pay by MoneyGram
Company’s name – Genesis FS Service.
Recipient code -4911.